Cotton Seed Processing
- Cotton Seed processing is a vital part of the total technology involved in making available high-quality seed
- It assures the end users, seeds of high quality with minimum adulteration
- The term seed processing includes cleaning, drying, seed treatment, packaging, and storage.
- The main purpose of Seed processing is to get maximum meat out of seed with minimum damage to its cellular structure.
- The byproduct of seed i.e., Hulls shouldn’t carry particles of meat along as it has some oil content which in overall effects the efficiency of plant.
- In process, the seeds must go through various sections to get the best result out of it along with the highest Efficiency.
- The Sections in Cotton Seed Processing are as follows-
- Pre-Cleaning Section
- Fine Cleaning section
- Delinting section
- Lint Cleaning section
- Decorticating section
Sunflower & Soya Seed Processing
- Seed processing of sunflower/soya seeds refers to the removal of unwanted or foreign particles which came along, Dehulling of seed and separation of hulls from the kernels and getting the Kernels (meat) ready for Cooking or Expelling or any other further process.
- In Sunflower seed processing, we guarantee minimum Oil loss in hulls, also in Soya seed we guarantee minimum oil loss.
- Sunflower/Soya seed processing follows the following route in Ferro seed processing plant
- Seed cleaning Dehulling Hulls Separation Meat & Hulls storage
NOTE: We are not responsible for variation in production, because of irregular rainfall, due to which the seed gets damage and results in loss of production.